Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's in my purse!

What's in my purse! Tube. Duration : 1.67 Mins.


This was requested by DreamBabi *I hope none of my younger viewers are offended by the curse words in this song..I couldn't find an edited version* Things in my Marc Jacobs purse: my gucci keys lol Canon HD camcorder Fendi wallet with no money in it..:( Bunny rabbit coin purse from Taiwan Chanel sunglasses Hello Kitty lipgloss pouch with mirror from Japan MAC Viva Glam V lipstick Kiehl's Lipbalm in #1 MAC Fafi small makeup bag Hello Kitty mirror from Japan Bobbi Brown lip brush Chapstick Revlon lipgloss Silly glasses pen and notepad Black Jack II cell phone twitter me: www.twitter.com blog it: www.chanelbluesatin.blogspot.com

Tags: whats, in, my, purse, video, marc, jacobs, asian, girl, chanelbluesatin

0 comments:

Post a Comment