Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

hello kitty birthday video

hello kitty birthday video Video Clips. Duration : 10.15 Mins.


hah this vid is so old and embarrassing, *just warning you guys ahead of time!*~ btw please like my facebook page ;D www.facebook.com Hey guys ^^ It's Rachel && My birthday was August 29th && I just wanted to show you all a bunch of my hello kitty related items, so I hope you are a BIG fan of Hello kitty like me! This is a kinda random nd pointless video, but I enjoyed making it, maybe I will do hair/makeup tutorials one dayy, hehe :D The two people on YouTube who inspire me the most is: 1. Bubzbeauty 2. Jlovesmac1 So go check them out now && subscribe~~~ [: Also do you enjoy dancing? cwalking? Check out my amazing boyfriend, his channel name is jraincwalk, pls subscribe (= Sorry for the lame video tehee, but I hope you somewhat enjoyed it, if not maybe you'll enjoy a future video~ ...until next time! xxRachel n__n I'm wearing: -Iheart you white t-shirt from bubzbeauty's clothing range Go here to order bubz clothes online www.bubzbeauty.com -DSK 16" heart linked K-Drama snowflake necklace (if you'd like it a little bit longer i'd go for the 18" one.) Go here to order DSK jewelry online dskjewelry.blogspot.com ps yes my voice is off to when my mouth moves at parts in the video, youtube messed it up, sorry guys .__. pps Songs in video 1.Dynamite by Taio Cruz 2.If we ever meet again by Timbaland ft. Katy Perry

Tags: hellokittybirthdayvideo, Rachel, Ohemgeex336, hello, kitty, hk, hellokitty, bubzbeauty, Jlovesmac1, jraincwalk, dance, cwalk, random, video, pink, domo, domo-kun, birthday, sweet, sixteen, friends, love, cute, adorable, presents, balloons, party, city, dsk, k-drama, snowflake, necklace, steph, inspire, new, first

0 comments:

Post a Comment