Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Foundations Recommendations Feat: MakeUp Forever And MAC

Foundations Recommendations Feat: MakeUp Forever And MAC Tube. Duration : 10.45 Mins.


I'm reviewing my foundations.If you need more info please SUBSCRIBE and contact me with your questions. Thanks!!! Please Follow Me with Google Friend Connect At: hairstylesmadeeasywithdezi.blogspot.com www.dezibeautyblog.com For The Woman Of Color, My Profile Page. dezibeautybabes.ning.com www.twitter.com ***Disclaimer:All products mentioned in this video have been purchased by me for my own personal use. I have no affiliation with any of the companies mentioned, or shown in this video. Any positive or negative reviews I've given on any product is my opinion,and is based on my personal use.

Tags: Maccosmetics, Sephora, Chanel, NARS, invisilace, Remi Hair, Indian Hair, quickweave, Straight, flatiron, African American Women, Motown, freetress, Dezi1016 Women Of Color, Wet And Wavy, Vanessa Wigs, montana deleon Oprah, Rihanna nickiminaj, Beyonce, Keyshia Cole, make up, make-up, sugar cosmetics, too faced, Kim Kardashian, Acrylic Nails, Tutorial, imdb, Hello Kitty, Cute Kittens, Cute Puppies, Cute Babies, Dezi1016

0 comments:

Post a Comment