Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Products That ARE Worth The Hype!

Products That ARE Worth The Hype! Tube. Duration : 11.85 Mins.


There are so many videos that are about products that are not worth the hype, so this is some things that i think are definately worth the hype and i will be buying again. :) I tag everyone to do this! Please leave as a video response so i get to watch!! :) Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/ClareHeartsMAC I'm wearing: Eyeshadow: All That Glitters on the lid and Satin Taupe in the crease. Both from MAC. Mascara: Maybelline Lash Stiletto Foundation: MakeUpForEver HD Blusher: Dame from MAC Lips: Lovelorn lipstick from MAC Top is from H&M via Claire/ www.thefashiontellersnotes.blogspot.com Hello Kitty ring and necklace are from Claire's. Disclaimer Everything in this video i bought myself and all opinions are my own.

Keywords: clareheartsmac, maccosmetics, makeup, Lush, Benefit

0 comments:

Post a Comment