Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Formal Event Makeup

Formal Event Makeup Video Clips. Duration : 4.78 Mins.


www.michellephan.com sorry it took me a while to upload a tutorial. I'm on vacation right now in Switzerland, however I was able to finally finish this tutorial, hopefully it's in time for a special occasion in your life! It you have a special event coming out, and you need an elegant fool-proof look, this is the tutorial for you :) Just run over to your drugstore and grab a few of the items I'm using in this video ^_^ Please check out my website, it's updated daily! www.michellephan.com ♥ instagram is MichelleFawn ♥ Like me on Facebook! ♥ www.facebook.com ♥ Follow me on twitter! ♥ www.twitter.com music by Kina Grannis World in Front of Me itunes.apple.com It's Love itunes.apple.com The Hello Kitty brush holder was a birthday present, so I don't know where it's from :/ Products used. Rose Bud Salve Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Duo Concealer Powder by L'Oreal Bare Minerale Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyestudio 24 Hours Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeahdow in Mocha Motion Eyeliner by Shu Uemura - opps, not drugstore! Maybelline Falsies Mascara Ardell Double Up Fake Lashes Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in pink Mayebelline Color Sensational lipstick in Pink Freeze earrings from House of Harlow www.glamhouse.com this is not a sponsored tutorial

Keywords: Michelle, Phan, ricebunny, Makeup, Tutorial, Prom, Graduation, drug, store, formal, special, evening, date

0 comments:

Post a Comment