Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Haul!♡

Spring Haul!♡ Video Clips. Duration : 7.18 Mins.


♡Check out Send the Trend here mylikes.com ♡Hair Info -Virgin Brazilian Wavy Hair in 22, 20, 18 inches amoravirginhair.com ♡Lipstick MAC's Up the Amp and Emancipation Lipgloss ♡Nail Info Acrylic Round Nails (OPI Mod Over You Polish) ♡My Facebook page www.facebook.com ♡My Twitter www.twitter.com ♡My Instagram NitraaB ♡Foundation Routine www.youtube.com ♡My Brow Tutorial www.youtube.com ♡Recorded with Canon t3i ♡Edited with iMovie 2011 ***If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS and wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: MakeupByNitraaB@yahoo.com For Personal emails contact me at: NitraaB@yahoo.com Thank you so much for watching! All opinions are honest. I appreciate all of the love and support you guys show me! xoxo ♡

Keywords: Spring Haul, Spring Makeup, NARS Blush, MAC Cosmetics, Send the Trend, nitraab, Forever 21, Rue 21, Amora Virgin Hair, Basketball Wives Earrings, Walmart, Ross Haul, Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty Hand Mirror, OPI Mod over you Nail Polish

0 comments:

Post a Comment