Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Rockabilly Makeup with Opal and Contrast

Rockabilly Makeup with Opal and Contrast Tube. Duration : 9.28 Mins.


This is my first narrated makeup tutorial! I used my new camcorder and of course it didn't record a portion too!! Oh well, please ignore all my "ums" and "ands"... BTW, that sound was my cat scratching at the door! Products used: EYES Too Faced Shadow Insurance Gosh Waterproof Shadow Stick in "Love that Ivory" NYX Opal Shadow MAC Contrast Shadow L'Oreal Paris Illuminator 915 L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense in Carbon Black MAC Blacktrax Fluidline Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express in Glam Black BLUSH MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush LIPS MAC Viva Glam VI lipstick MAC Hello Kitty Sweet Strawberry lipglass

Tags: makeup, tutorial, mac, rockabilly, blacktrax, nyx, contrast, hello, kitty

0 comments:

Post a Comment