Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial: SweetHearts Candy Inspired

Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial: SweetHearts Candy Inspired Tube. Duration : 9.85 Mins.


Hey BeautyAddicts! This is such a fun look for valentines day! I just got so inspired by the colors of the sweethearts that I had to do a Makeup tutorial inspired by them! I am using my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. Ihope you enjoy! Thanks for watching! -BeautyAddict101 FTC Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the products mentioned in this video. I bought all of the products with my own money. This is my honest opinion.

Keywords: Valentines, day, inspired, makeup, tutorial, Valentines day makeup tutorial, valentines day, makeup tutorial, sweethearts candy, MAC, Cosmetics, coastal scents, 88 shimmer palette, coastal, scents, Lustergalss, beautyaddict101

0 comments:

Post a Comment