Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Evening routine for dry and sensitive skin.

Evening routine for dry and sensitive skin. Tube. Duration : 5.82 Mins.


This is my evening routine. I have dry and sensitive skin and also sometimes prone to spots. I have used Avène products for a while now and I love them. In the past I've used many creams and different products to moisturize my skin but I find Avène to be the absolutely best! Products used: Lóréal Ultra make-up remover. Avène: Gentle gel cleanser. Gentle toner. Soothing hydrating serum. Soothing eye contour cream. Diacnéal. Cleanance K. Take care you guys and thank you for watching! ❤AMi

Tags: skincare, avene, beauty, make, up, loreal, japan, kawaii, clean, dry, sensitive, skin, spots, hello, kitty, fashion, tutorial

0 comments:

Post a Comment