Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sanrio #7: *My Melody* Nail Art Design Tutorial

Sanrio #7: *My Melody* Nail Art Design Tutorial Video Clips. Duration : 4.67 Mins.


My website: www.sugarcharmshop.dk Have a question? Please watch my FAQ video: www.youtube.com Another one for the Sanrio series. I think that next to Hello Kitty, My Melody is probably the most requested of those characters so here you go :) I finally got it uploaded. A simple pink french with white polka dots, and a red bow on the index finger + my melody on the ringfinger. definitely a cute and girly design. - I'm going to slow down with the uploading, but I have so many designs in stock that I just can't wait to show you :) you've seen some of them in my slideshow, but I have quite a few more now ^^ Music provided by: Jason Shaw @ audionautix.com

Keywords: nail, art, design, decoration, howto, style, beauty, makeup, nailpolish, polish, sanrio, my, melody, hello, kitty, bow, girly, polka, dot, pink

0 comments:

Post a Comment