Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

What's in my purse

What's in my purse Video Clips. Duration : 10.08 Mins.


My Jessica necklace is from-My Name Necklace: www.mynamenecklace.com CLICK here to see my PHOTO: www.ilyjessicaomg.com SHIRT: shop.monikapolitan.com Post your video response if you have one! VISIT MY WEBSITE: www.ilyjessicaomg.com CLOTHES for SALE: xilyjessicaomgx.tumblr.com jVLOG CHANNEL: www.youtube.com TWIN VLOG CHANNEL: www.youtube.com LOOKBOOK: lookbook.nu DAILYBOOTH: dailybooth.com TUMBLR: xilyjessicaomgx.tumblr.com Add my stickam: stickam.com Add me on AIM: ilyjessicaomgYT Follow me on my BLOGSPOT: ilyjessicaomg.blogspot.com Twitter: twitter.com Add me on Facebook! : www.facebook.com FTC Disclaimer: All thoughts/opinions are original.

Tags: ilyjessicaomg, what's in my purse, mynamenecklace, jessica, thrift store, black purse, gold chain, starbucks, mac lipglass, mac, lipstick, growl illamasqua, goth, Makeup Cosmetics Beauty Look, cupcake, bandaids, hello, kitty, savers, monikapolitan, ilyjessicaomg hair, red beanie, oversize beanie, chanel, black quilted purse, jessica twin, whats in my purse, what's in my bag, mac lipstick, diet routine, diet and exercise routine, gothic fashion

0 comments:

Post a Comment