Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas Makeup #3

Christmas Makeup #3 Video Clips. Duration : 9.63 Mins.


FINAL CHRISTMAS LOOK! Kindof late? Lol.. But I hope ya'll like it! * Check out me and my boyfriend's channel: www.youtube.com * Twitter: twitter.com * Facebook: on.fb.me * Tumblr: theofficialmakeupbyleina.tumblr.com * Camera Ready Cosmetics bit.ly * Sigma Makeup: bit.ly * My Skin Care Routine: www.youtube.com * My Eyebrow Tutorial: www.youtube.com * How I Contour My Face: www.youtube.com ** Products Used ** MAC Painterly p/p MAC Yogurt e/s Coastal Scents gel liner in Envious Urban Decay Homegrown e/s Urban Decay Misdemeanor e/s Urban Decay Perversion e/s Urban Decay Midnight Cowboy Rides Again e/s MAC Soft Brown e/s MAC Bank Roll pearl glider liner MUFE Aqua Eyes eyeliner MUFE Smokey Lash Mascara MUFE HD Primer Coastal Scents HD Foundation Coastal Scents Camouflage Concealer MAC MSF Natural Medium Dark NYC Sunny Bronzer Stila Illuminating Moisturizer MAC Pink Swoon blush MAC Up The Amp l/s Intro Song: Trickin' If You Got It - Mullage FTC: All makeup products used were purchased by meeee! BUT the Coastal Scents brushes were sent to me for free because that awesome company sponsors me! WOOT WOOT! Love ya'll, Coastal Scents! :]

Keywords: makeupbyleinabaaaby, leina, mac, makeup, art, cosmetics, urban, decay, green, up, the, amp, holiday, christmas, xmas, x-mas, beauty, glam, glamour, glamourus, hello, kitty, coastal, scents, stila, sephora, ulta, smokey, eye, bright, colorful, color

0 comments:

Post a Comment